As part of our small and driven team based in the heart of Bristol, you will have many opportunities to develop your skills in a wide variety of technologies.
We are looking for people that fit into our team who are:
• An Honours graduate with a relevant degree discipline, such as STEM/Computer Science, or have equivalent work experience gained through IT Apprenticeships, or similar
• Keen to learn and develop skills, through in-house training and support
• Enjoy undertaking a wide variety of tasks
• Have a passion for technology, especially video related
• Keen to learn/enhance their knowledge of C/C++ programming languages within embedded systems
• A collaborative approach whilst being able to work individually
We look to draw on your passion, enthusiasm and technical software development skills.
If you match many of the qualities provided above, then please get in touch via the form below, and we will keep your information on hold, if any opportunities do arise.
We only accept CV’s in PDF format.Make an enquiry